SIEM REAP HOTEL FAQS
Q: How far is the resort from the old central market?
A: The old central market is (10) ten minutes from the resort on our regular free of charge shuttle bus.
Q: What is the night life and entertainment like after hours?
A: The main entertainment and bar precinct is Pub Street and it’s a thriving night spot with many restaurants, bars and
street stalls, all complemented by the busy night markets, the ideal place to pick up a bargain.
(All drop-off and pick up spots on our regular free shuttle bus service).
Q: What is the local currency?
A: The local currency is Cambodian Reil, however most transactions are in US$.
Q: Will the language barrier be difficult?
A: Angkor miracle resort & spa has multilingual staff and if you require tour guides to match your particular language requirement, we can organize this for you from our tour desk.
Q: Can I organize hire cars and tours directly from the Resort?
A: Yes, we have a comprehensive tour desk service and we will be happy to assist you with local knowledge and expertise.
Q: Is Cambodia and Siem Reap a safe and stable environment?
A: Yes, there is very little incident of illegal activity towards visitors and tourists are well respected.
Q: Do I need to organize a visa before coming to Cambodia?
A: No, you simply present your passport at the point of entry into the country and you will be granted a visitor’s visa, the present cost is US$20.
Q: Is public transport readily available?
A: Yes, Taxi, Remork (Tuk Tuk), Moto, and limousine are the most common forms of local transport and they are reliable value for money. Longer distance destinations are serviced by regular coach companies and airline flights.
Q: How far are the Angkor temples from the Angkor Paradise Hotel?
A: Angkor Wat is a (10) minute drive from the resort.
Q: Is there professional medical attention available should I require it?
A: Yes, Siem Reap, International Hospital is in walking distance from Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa.
Q: Is the water safe to drink?
A: Yes, however for your comfort we supple two bottles of complementary water daily to assist in setting visitors minds at rest.
Q: What types of activities would you recommend?
A: Siem Reap and the surrounding Angkor region have many attractions sure to satisfy the adventurer in all of us. Apart from the obvious opportunity to drink in the sights and sounds of the local culture below I have listed just some of the other activities available:
- (Night Club, Karaoke and more …) ( 2 Minutes Drive)
- National Museum (10 Minutes Drive)
- War Museum ( 2 Minutes Drive)
- Mine Museum (10 Minutes Drive)
- Siem Reap River (10 Minutes Drive)
- King Royal Palace (10 Minutes Drive)
- Pagodas ( 2 Minutes Drive)
- International Golf Resort (15 Minutes Drive)
- Angkor War Park & Temples (10 Minutes Drive)
- Water Fall Kulen Mountain (1hr Drive)
- Tonle Sap Lake, Floating Village, Bird Sanctuary (30 Minutes Drive)
- Cambodia Cultural Village (WalkingDistance)
- Silk Farm (10 Minutes Drive)
- Crocodile Farm (10 Minutes Drive)
- Angkor Balloon Ride (15 Minutes Drive)
- Horseback rides at Happy Ranch horse farm (10 Minutes Drive)
- Quad-Bikes (15 Minutes Drive)
- Helicopter Flights (2 Minutes Drive)